Our friendly and professional healthcare team is pleased to be able to provide NHS general practice services to patients who register with this practice. The services is operated by Spirit Health on behalf of NHS Coventry and Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG).
Accessing our services
As always our primary purpose is to support you and ensure you get the right care for your needs.
To protect patients and staff we are continuing to work slightly differently from our normal, pre-COVID operations, however we can assure you that we are doing our absolute best to return to normal operations as soon as possible. We felt that you might find the below information of interest, and we would like to stress that we are following national guidance issued by the NHS. We hope you will understand that appointments are being booked in a slightly different way as we deal with unprecedented demand at the moment, but that we will always have your care at the forefront of our work.
To find out how we are working and the temporary changes we have had to make, please click on the button below.
Flu Vaccine and COVID-19 Booster
Flu vaccines now available to book at our practice, please contact us to book your appointment.
For the Covid-19 booster, please click here for more information and how to book. Please note we are unable to offer appointments directly for the booster.
COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
Coronavirus Designated vaccination Hub is Hazelwood Surgery In Coleshill – Do not contact them as they do not have access to our appointments, for more information please refer to the Coronavirus Page on this Website.
- Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit the foot fall into the surgery where possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- Your GP practice is open and if you need to see your GP, please ring us on 0121 776 7572.
- Face to face appointments are available to all patients, but you may be asked to discuss your conditions over the telephone or online first to assess what would be most appropriate for you.
- You can also call NHS 111. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have an appointment or have been asked to do so.
- If after a telephone consultation you are asked to come to the surgery or have a pre-booked face to face appointment with our Nurse, please remember to wear a face covering. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery.
- For more information on Coronavirus updates at the practice please refer to the Coronavirus section on the website.
Walk-in and Urgent Care Centres
NHS Urgent Care, Minor Injuries and Walk-in Centres give you fast access to health advice and treatment from experienced health professionals on a range of minor illnesses and injuries, including:
- minor cuts and wound care
- muscle and joint injuries, strains and sprains
- skin complaints
- emergency contraception and contraceptive advice
- bites and stings
- stomach ache
For more information, see the NHS Coventry and Warwickshire CCG website.
Clinics & Services
We provide an extensive range of clinics and services.
Change of Address
It is very important that we hold a correct address and telephone number for you. If either of these change please notify us. You may change your address on our online form.
Register with our practice
Patients wishing to register with our Surgery will need to complete a registration form, which you can download or request from one of our Receptionists.
The NHS Prescription Ordering Direct (POD) service is the easy way for you to order your repeat prescription!
All it takes is a simple phone call that you can make from the comfort of your own home. Your prescription can then be sent electronically to a nominated pharmacy of your choice or collected from us if preferred.
|Monday||08:00 – 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 – 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 – 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 – 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 – 18:30|